Friday, August 5, 2011

London.

So work sent me to London to do a broadcast for the Young Men Presidency. It'll originate from the Hyde Park Chapel. It's historic... Though I'm not sure why, but historic nonetheless. This would be my first trip across the pond (which Laura kindly reminded me that it's actually the Atlantic Ocean). It's been fun. Got to see Buckingham Palace and one a dem guards with the fuzzy hats walk around. I think they wear clogs. Also saw Big Ben and um trees and Westminster Abbey. London is a lot like Boston... or rather Boston is a lot like London only people drive on the other side of the road... which has made me a rather paranoid pedestrian. But now I'm getting used to it.

Anyway, I miss my family. So many moments where I wished L and B were here too. Maybe someday. Enjoy some pictures.





1 comment: