Thursday, August 4, 2011

oh, what a beautiful 11:30pm

Why, oh why do I stay up until super super late when J is gone? I think it is a habit worth breaking. B has been asleep for 2 hours and 28 minutes... and I could have been also, methinks, except for the 40 minutes it took me to make granola (necessary) and the 30 to edit J's final paper (more necessary). So really I could have at least had an hour of sleep by now, but instead, I am up reading blogs and surfing the internet pointlessly. I am thinking of when Sister Beck spoke to the Salt Lake region about how we need to view the computer as a tool, like a dishwasher, to help our families, and to be careful of sitting down and then realizing it's been 3 hours. Ha. I am going to go to bed. BUT first, a photo. And to come: B turned 6 months old! He's cute and chunky! I'll give you all kinds of updates on that front. And my new goal is to make this blog a better outlet of thoughts and also better document the fun stuff that goes on for us grahamy pantses.

We love you lots.

7 comments:

  1. I love you, Mrs Grahamypants. You're so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will this be the new home of Jason's thoughts too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, looks like I forgot the photo. That's some serious sleep deprivation at work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was wondering about the photo. Also, does this mean you will actually blog stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also, I like your layout and background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Pace. Yes Melissa. Jason will blog too! He already has! :) The background is just the default, sweet eh?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have no idea how much I love that the nickname stuck! Love you guys and your little B too:-)

    ReplyDelete